“I was recommended by a friend to go see Bria about my acne, I wasn’t sure at first if I wanted to but decided to try it since I have tried so many other things. I’m more than happy to say I’m so very pleased with the outcome of the products she uses along with how well she knows her stuff! My face has never felt better! EVER! There’s a major difference. These products have helped so much along with the amazing facials! I would recommend her to anyone who is having trouble with any kind of acne! I will definitely keep coming back to her!”
“So I’m 30 years old and I’ve never had any issue with acne. Even in high school I never really had to worry about what was going on with my face. So in my mid 20’s I realize my skin isn’t like I’m used to and start to take care of it. I wear makeup daily at this point. I felt like I woke up one day with my skin TOTALLY DIFFERENT. It was horrible. Big huge cystic acne pimples all over my cheeks. I tried everything, spending so much money on different cleansers and trying to clear it up. I wanted to wear makeup to cover the ugly things but the oil would make it disappear within an hour and make it so much worse. I was crying at this point. Helpless. I’ve NEVER had a problem like this! One of my friends told me about this really sweet esthetician named Bria that helped clear her friends face up. As a last-ditch effort, I decided to give her a try. AND IT WORKED! She told me it will take time cleaning out that gunk and it’s not an overnight miracle and I understood. She asks yo! u every question under the sun to see how to clear up YOUR type of acne. This isn’t a “one size fits all” skincare brand/line. You are getting personalized facial care. The thing is, it’s AFFORDABLE. Compared to all the other stuff I was putting on my face this blew everything out of the water. Honestly, I don’t care what the price would be even if it wasn’t affordable because IT WORKS. Now, my old self that used to HAVE to wear make up every day now has been without makeup for 6 months and I feel beautiful! If you honestly listen and change what Bria tells you to, you won’t be disappointed with your results.”
“I struggled with cystic acne for years. If you’ve had it or have it, then you know how painful it is. It also does major damage to your self-esteem. I literally tried everything from proactive to Rodan and Fields, Clinique, charcoal masks, all-natural remedies. Let’s not talk about all the money I have spent wasting my time at the dermatologist. Nothing worked and I was extremely defeated. Luckily, I met Bria. She saved my skin and my self esteem. I’m not going to lie. I thought eh this probably won’t work but I have tried everything else, so why not! Thankfully I was VERY wrong. I saw improvements within months. I know I can trust her products. I feel great about what I’m putting on my skin. She is well versed in her field. I’ve been going to her consistently for the past year and a half and I honestly don’t remember the last time I had a breakout. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my skin! I love my girl!”
Well, let’s start with…
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. ( This probably applies to half the world’s population.)
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even mild dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water will shut down hunger pains for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- Drinking just 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%… plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
I read this statement from a blog I was reading recently that said “For the body to function properly, it must be hydrated properly. Moreover, the qualities and properties of the water we drink can determine the quality of our health.”
Water adjusts the body’s temperature and assists indigestion. It removes toxins from the body and also makes necessary body fluids. The chemical reaction that supports life takes place in a water medium, with water being an important reaction or product of these reactions.
- The adult human body is made up of 60-75% water.
- The brain is made up of about 80-85% water.
- Blood, which carries nutrients and oxygen through the body, is about 90% water.
Our brains are approximately 80-85% water. Keep in mind that when we are born our bodies are 90% water and 10% matter. As an aging adult, our bodies begin losing water, dehydration sets in, and hydration falls to about 70% water and 30% matter. Upon death, the body is only 50% water! In reality, we die of dehydration!