“I was recommended by a friend to go see Bria about my acne, I wasn’t sure at first if I wanted to but decided to try it since I have tried so many other things. I’m more than happy to say I’m so very pleased with the outcome of the products she uses along with how well she knows her stuff! My face has never felt better! EVER! There’s a major difference. These products have helped so much along with the amazing facials! I would recommend her to anyone who is having trouble with any kind of acne! I will definitely keep coming back to her!”
“So I’m 30 years old and I’ve never had any issue with acne. Even in high school I never really had to worry about what was going on with my face. So in my mid 20’s I realize my skin isn’t like I’m used to and start to take care of it. I wear makeup daily at this point. I felt like I woke up one day with my skin TOTALLY DIFFERENT. It was horrible. Big huge cystic acne pimples all over my cheeks. I tried everything, spending so much money on different cleansers and trying to clear it up. I wanted to wear makeup to cover the ugly things but the oil would make it disappear within an hour and make it so much worse. I was crying at this point. Helpless. I’ve NEVER had a problem like this! One of my friends told me about this really sweet esthetician named Bria that helped clear her friends face up. As a last-ditch effort, I decided to give her a try. AND IT WORKED! She told me it will take time cleaning out that gunk and it’s not an overnight miracle and I understood. She asks yo! u every question under the sun to see how to clear up YOUR type of acne. This isn’t a “one size fits all” skincare brand/line. You are getting personalized facial care. The thing is, it’s AFFORDABLE. Compared to all the other stuff I was putting on my face this blew everything out of the water. Honestly, I don’t care what the price would be even if it wasn’t affordable because IT WORKS. Now, my old self that used to HAVE to wear make up every day now has been without makeup for 6 months and I feel beautiful! If you honestly listen and change what Bria tells you to, you won’t be disappointed with your results.”
“I struggled with cystic acne for years. If you’ve had it or have it, then you know how painful it is. It also does major damage to your self-esteem. I literally tried everything from proactive to Rodan and Fields, Clinique, charcoal masks, all-natural remedies. Let’s not talk about all the money I have spent wasting my time at the dermatologist. Nothing worked and I was extremely defeated. Luckily, I met Bria. She saved my skin and my self esteem. I’m not going to lie. I thought eh this probably won’t work but I have tried everything else, so why not! Thankfully I was VERY wrong. I saw improvements within months. I know I can trust her products. I feel great about what I’m putting on my skin. She is well versed in her field. I’ve been going to her consistently for the past year and a half and I honestly don’t remember the last time I had a breakout. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my skin! I love my girl!”
Well, let’s start with…
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. ( This probably applies to half the world’s population.)
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even mild dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water will shut down hunger pains for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- Drinking just 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%… plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
I read this statement from a blog I was reading recently that said “For the body to function properly, it must be hydrated properly. Moreover, the qualities and properties of the water we drink can determine the quality of our health.”
Water adjusts the body’s temperature and assists indigestion. It removes toxins from the body and also makes necessary body fluids. The chemical reaction that supports life takes place in a water medium, with water being an important reaction or product of these reactions.
- The adult human body is made up of 60-75% water.
- The brain is made up of about 80-85% water.
- Blood, which carries nutrients and oxygen through the body, is about 90% water.
Our brains are approximately 80-85% water. Keep in mind that when we are born our bodies are 90% water and 10% matter. As an aging adult, our bodies begin losing water, dehydration sets in, and hydration falls to about 70% water and 30% matter. Upon death, the body is only 50% water! In reality, we die of dehydration!
let me begin by telling you a story….
I was first introduced to Kangen water back in 2018, it was not until September of 2019 that I got to try the water for the first time out of one of my girlfriend’s machine on a business retreat in Utah!
She had been drinking the water for a little over a year and swore by it. I was mindblown by the variety of uses one simple water machine had, not only for health but also for sustainable, waste-free living.
I already had it in the back of my mind that I wanted a machine after learning so many amazing things about the water that I actually ordered a K8 machine right before I left for my Utah trip. So I would have the machine when I got home from the trip!
I’ve been drinking only Kangen water for almost 2 & 1/2 months… I am basically becoming a water snob to say the least!
I’ve always been the girl to pride myself on my willingness to prioritize my health: choosing to eat more plant-based, choosing to say no to common medications and finding an alternate remedy, etc. But I always just chose tap water or bottled water; mostly because I was uneducated and ignorant (ignorant because for so many years, friends and strangers would tell me the negative factors that came with tap water.. “its so acidic.. its full of fluoride and rust, don’t you always worry about your health?! As if you drink tap water!”.. I’ve heard it all..).
However, I’ve also always been the girl who’s prone to food sensitivities and struggles with digestive issues like IBS & Ulcers.
I can already say I have seen some major changes! I went from having a flare-up of my IBS/ ulcer about every day to only have 3 flare-ups in 2 1/2 weeks. My acid reflux is down I am no longer eating tums like candy!
I can not wait to keep share more healthy changes. Throughout the next few months!
… NOW LET ME FINALLY TELL YOU WHY I LOVE MY KANGEN MACHINE.
Kangen Water machines provide fresh, alkalized and ionized drinking water to promote health, beauty water that’s ideal for your skin (and many other things), strong acidic water that’s used as a disinfectant, and strong alkaline water that’s used as an emollient.
WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER CHEAPER, SMALLER AND SIMPLER MACHINES ON THE MARKET, WHY CHOOSE KANGEN?
Kangen machines are the ONLY machines in the world that are certified Medical Grade Device Water Ionizers.
Enagic is now the only ionizer company in the world with WQA (Water Quality Association) Gold Seal Certification. WQA is the international “Mark of Product Quality” and is recognized around the world as the leading certification of water excellence. The Gold Seal Certification from WQA is awarded to the most reliable and trusted producers of quality drinking water.
I use my machine daily to:
The process of ionization reduces the size of the water cluster (also termed micro-clustered: which penetrates the body on a deep cellular level) to easily hydrate the cells and enhancing waste removal.
BALANCE BODY PH:
Kangen water has a raised pH by taking tap water and splitting the water molecule, resulting in positively charged hydrogen ions and negatively charged hydroxyl ions. Great, but what does that even mean?! … Basically, by consuming alkalized ionized water (which is exactly what Kangen water is), you are putting your body in a state that does not allow the disease to grow.
INCREASE BLOOD OXYGENATION:
By increasing your blood’s oxygen level via the consumption of ionized alkaline water your blood is buffered almost effortlessly. Alkaline blood is one of the prerequisites to longevity. Disease simply cannot thrive and survive in highly oxygenated blood.
NEUTRALISE FREE RADICALS:
Kangen water provides extra electrons that neutralize destructive free radicals circulating throughout the body. Kangen water carries a high negative ORP (oxidation-reduction potential) when it’s first produced, making it a potent anti-oxidant. It would take 5 pounds of blueberries to get the same antioxidant benefits from 2 glasses of Kangen water
And that’s just for my health, not even mentioning the array of environmental benefits...
I DONT DRINK BOTTLED WATER BECAUSE:
A recent study showed nearly 25,000 chemicals were found in a single bottle of water. Many of these chemicals “mimic the effects of potent pharmaceuticals” inside your body. You can read more about the study here!
- It has more often than not been sitting in BPA laden plastic bottles for 1-2 years in the heat and direct sunlight whilst being shipped on boats before it reaches the shelves in a store (in case you weren’t aware, BPA is linked to a variety of health problems)
- Statistics show that only 1 in 3 plastic bottles are recycled.. and even then, most plastic can only be recycled once… meaning after its second use.. it becomes landfill!
- The above leads to the undeniable fact that plastic bottles are unsustainable. They are not biodegradable and will literally pollute our earth for thousands of years to come.. also killing marine and wildlife.
- What a waste of money! When I can fill up my reusable bottle and be responsible for my thirst while I am out of the house.. why the heck would I put my hard-earned dollar into a big corporate water bottled water company that doesn’t care for my health or the environment? It’s not for me.
- And last but not least… Plastic bottled water is simply unethical, there is no argument around that.
Okay, but what about distilled water and alkaline bottled water? Or other water filters (reverse osmosis, Brita etc):
- Distilled water: it is highly acidic and essentially ‘dead’. It has little to no electrolytes or antioxidant properties.
- Reverse osmosis: lacks essential minerals. The process of reverse osmosis essentially strips water of all components, and therefore usually has synthetic minerals added back in.
- Brita: only removes some pollutants (fluoride, chlorine etc) and the filters also need to be replaced often, otherwise it’s ineffective. These filters have no means to ionize or alkalize the water.
- Bottled alkaline water: well.. in my opinion, that’s a straight-up scam. Why? Because water that is in a plastic bottle has most likely been in that bottle for 1-2 years before it’s sold. Its essentially ‘dead’, stale water that has no active minerals, no anti-oxidant properties, and heck, its ridiculously expensive. For bottled alkaline water to test alkaline, these companies add artificial alkaline enhancements. pure, alkalized, ionized, anti-oxidant rich water has a shelf life of 24-48 hours and no more.
And that concludes why I choose to drink Kangen water.
Of course, if you’re still unsure and have unanswered questions…
please don’t hesitate to send me a message! I’m more than happy to have a chat.
WHAT IS KANGEN WATER?
Kangen water is electronically reduced hydrogen-rich performance drinking water. Kangen machines produce 5 types of alkalized ionized water. Kangen drinking water ranges from 8.5-9.5 pH depending on the type of water you SELECT.
PROPERTIES OF KANGEN WATER
The human body naturally produces free radicals and antioxidants to counteract their damaging effects. However, in most cases, free radicals far outnumber the naturally occurring antioxidants. Antioxidants benefit the body by neutralizing and removing the free radicals from the bloodstream.
By drinking water that contains fewer molecules, “or micro-clustered water, ” such as Kangen Water, you can hydrate your body more quickly and effectively. Micro-clustered water also enhances energy levels and improves your overall aerobic capacity as well as prevents premature aging. Because water molecules are smaller, they are better able to penetrate cell walls and “wash away” acidic buildup in your body caused by years of metabolizing food (Essentially, carry oxygen in and waste out.) Kangen water is also easily absorbed into the intestines to eliminate toxins from the colon.
Alkaline rich water helps balance the body’s pH, which tends to be acidic because of our high acid food diet, stress and exposure to environmental toxins such as smog. Alkalize your body pH from acidic to alkaline pH, because cancer and many other illnesses cannot live in alkaline environments.
RICH IN ACTIVE MOLECULAR HYDROGEN + NEGATIVE ORP
Simply put, active hydrogen molecules neutralize active oxygen (free radicals) in your body that cause aging and disease. The more free radicals we neutralize, the more toxins we can effectively flush from our system. Active hydrogen helps to create an alkaline buffer in the bloodstream so that if you do consume something acidic, it is neutralized.
Its incomparable oxidation-reduction potential, micro-clusters of water molecules and its alkalinity all combine to make Kangen water the best water available for hydrating the body as well as controlling acidosis. Lasting health begins with clean intestines and clean intestines start with Kangen Water.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT KANGEN WATER?
OR RUNNING YOUR OWN AT-HOME BUSINESS SHARING KANGEN WATER MACHINES INTERNATIONALLY WITH ME AS YOUR PERSONAL MENTOR? EMAIL ME
JOIN OUR ALKALIZED LIFESTYLE TEAM TODAY
PROMOTE HEALTH. PROMOTE SUSTAINABILITY. PROMOTE A LIFE WORTH LIVING
WHY OUR PH (POTENTIAL OF HYDROGEN) REALLY MATTERS…
Our pH is measured on a scale ranging from 0-14 with 0 being the most acidic and 14 being the most alkaline. In order to transport oxygen throughout the body, our blood needs to maintain a pH level of approximately 7.35. Even though our bodies store excess alkaline reserves to buffer acids, if you’re eating a conventional diet filled with pesticides and processed foods, your reserve has likely depleted. As Keiichi Morishita explains in his book “Hidden Truth of Cancer,” as your blood’s pH becomes too acidic, your body will move this acidic substance from the blood to your cells, allowing the blood to return to a healthy pH level of 7.35. As a result, all of these cells become too acidic and in some cases, begin to die. The cells that survive, however, become abnormal cells that cannot correspond with your brain or DNA memory code, typically referred to as “malignant” cells, which will continuously grow. These are cancerous cells (source).
While lowering cancer cell pH (increasing acidity) is effective against cancer cell mitosis in the lab, increasing acid levels in the living body of a cancer patient put stress on normal cells and causes a lot of pain. So the proposed alkaline therapy for people is a “high pH therapy” and has been developed to normalize the pH of the cancer patient’s body through the elimination of latent acidosis. (source)
Ideally, this approach begins with an alkaline diet. There is general agreement amongst natural healers and medical professionals from across the globe that changing a patient’s diet is extremely helpful when that patient is confronted with a cancer diagnosis.
The principles of pH therapy are very simple, according to many. The metabolism of cancer cells does have a very narrow pH tolerance for cellular proliferation (between 6.5 and 7.5). If you can interfere with cancer cell metabolism by either lowering or raising the internal cancer cell pH, you can theoretically stop cancer progression. (source)
Viruses, bacteria, yeast, mold, fungus, candida, and cancer cells thrive in an acidic, low oxygen, low pH (anything below neutral pH 7) environment. An acidic pH can result from many things, such as emotional stress or toxic overload, but most commonly results from an acid-forming diet. The most alkaline foods are fruits and veggies (Spirulina, chlorella, lemons, kale, collard greens, brussel sprouts etc.) When our pH levels are too acidic, The body will compensate for acid by using alkaline minerals, like sodium from the stomach, or calcium from our bones. This is the cause of Osteoporosis and most other chronic diseases. If there are not enough minerals in the diet to compensate, a build-up of acids in the cells will occur.
(A note from Kalee Brown)
HEALTH CONSCIOUS CELEBS WHO CURRENTLY OWN KANGEN MACHINES AND DRINK 9.5 PH KANGEN WATER…
“Since the beginning of the industrial age, man has created over 100,000 unnatural chemical compounds. These have been spewed or spilled into the air we breathe, the soil our plants are grown in, and the water we drink.
68 EVERYDAY USES OF KANGEN WATER
ENCOURAGING SUSTAINABILITY, HEALTH & AFFORDABILITY IN MY INDIANA HOUSEHOLD
SPECIFIC KANGEN WATER USES
SKIN CONDITION REMEDIES:
Condition – Acne: 1. Rinse with pH 11.5 Strong Alkaline Water to remove excess oils from the skin. 2. Cleanse with non-soap cleanser and pH 4-6 Mild Acidic Water. 3. With a cotton swab dab pH 2.5 Strong Acidic Water on any active blemishes or broken skin. 4. Tone with pH 4-6 Water in a glass bottle with a fine spray mister. 5. Repeat morning and bedtime. 6. Tone multiple times per day to keep skin hydrated.
Condition – Eczema and Psoriasis: 1. Rinse with pH 11.5 Strong Alkaline Water to remove excess oils from the skin. 2. Cleanse with non-soap cleanser and pH 4-6 MildAcidic Water. 3. With a cotton swab dab 2.5 Strong Acid Water on any broken skin. 4. Tone with 5.5 Beauty Water in a glass bottle with a fine spray mister. 5. Repeat morning and bedtime. 6. Tone multiple times per day to keep skin hydrated.
Condition – Rashes and Burns: 1. Rinse with pH 11.5 Strong Alkaline Water to remove excess oils from the skin. 2. Cleanse with non-soap cleanser and pH 4-5 Mild Acidic Water. 3. With a cotton swab dab 2.5 Strong Acid Water on any broken skin. 4. Tone with pH 4-6 Mild Acidic Water in a glass bottle with a fine spray mister. 5. Repeat morning and bedtime. 6. Tone multiple times per day to keep skin hydrated.
Condition – Diaper Rash: 1. Cleanse with non-soap cleanser and pH 4-5 Mild Acidic Water & pat dry. 2. With a cotton swab dab 2.5 Strong Acid Water on any broken skin and let dry. 3. Hydrate the skin with pH 4-6 Mild Acidic Water in a glass bottle with a fine spray mist setting. 4. Repeat after each diaper change. Diaper rash begins with urine and feces that are too acidic. To prevent diaper rash begin by making certain that your baby is properly hydrated with pH 8.5-9.5 Alkaline Drinking Water. Next, replace baby wipes with a container filled with soft cloths or unbleached paper towels and Mild Acidic Water. Use to cleanse diaper area each time you change your baby, pat dry and then apply a very fine mist to the skin. This assists in keeping the pH of the skin balanced.
Caution—Step Away From The Antiperspirant: Sweat is one of your body’s natural methods for ridding itself of toxins, so stopping that natural function can create a serious backlash in your lymphatic system. Odors are simply bacteria thriving in the dark, damp area. So to stop the odor simply mist with pH 2.5 Strong Acid Water. If you tend to sweat a lot keep a small spray bottle in your purse or desk drawer for occasional touch-ups throughout the day.
11.5PH WATER STRONG KANGEN
1. GOOD NIGHT SLEEP: Drink 1/2-1 ounce of 11.5 before bedtime to help release Melatonin for a great night sleep
2. EYEWASH: Rinse eyes with an eyecup. Upon removing the eyecup from its packaging, soak in Strong Acid Water (pH 2.5) for 1-2 minutes to clean and disinfect. Rinse the eye cup thoroughly with Strong Alkaline Water (pH 11.5) Fill the cup, following package directions, with Strong Alkaline Water (pH 11.5) Place cup firmly around one eye, keeping your eye open, tilt your head back and gently roll your eye as though you were attempting to look up, down, and from side to side. Continue this for approximately 1 minute. Now that you have completed one eye, toss the water away. Rinse the eye cup thoroughly with Strong Acid Water (pH 2.5) Repeat steps for your other eye. To maintain healthy eyes follow this protocol 1-3 times per week. When working to improve any eye condition, follow this protocol at least 2 times daily and up to 10 times per day.
3. GREASE IN EYE: Spray 11.5 as needed to soothe and heal the eye.
4. Makeup REMOVER: Spray on eyes to dissolve and remove makeup.
5. PUFFY EYES: Spray on to eyes to reduce puffiness.
6. HOT BATH SOAK: Use one gallon of 11.5 added right at the end of filling the tub. This replaces Epsom Salts or any other remedy. This works even better if you have the Anespa from Enagic.
7. ALLERGIES, COLD SYMPTOMS, SNORING: Use as a nasal wash when sinuses are plugged. Due to the reduction in inflammation of nasal passages this technique can also reduce snoring!
8. BUG SPRAY REPELLENT, SUNBURN, PAIN, BUG BITES, SWELLING: Spray or soak areas with a towel soaked in 11.5 and keep wet by adding small amounts of 11.5 to the towel for a minimum of 30 minutes twice a day…better if one hour twice daily.
9. HEAT BURN, INDIGESTION, FOOD POISONING, STOMACH FLU: Drink ¼ cup FRESH 11.5 immediately followed by 25 ounces of 9.5 then do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes. Repeat the next day only if necessary.
10. ARTHRITIS, GOUT, MUSCLE SORENESS OR TISSUE INJURIES: Since high alkalinity draws out acids, you can utilize 11.5 to soak in to “pull out” acids associated with inflammation, injury and pain.
11. HANGOVERS & MIGRAINES: can prevent hangovers, as soon as feel migraine coming on, drink several ozs.
12. CHEMOTHERAPY: Drink the water with chemotherapy. The benefits are that side effects are lessened, it reverses metabolic acidosis, and the antioxidants are good for any point on chemo. Put 11.5 on the skin twice a day for burns from chemo.
13. STROKE: Drink as much as able if feel a stroke coming on to provide potent alkalinity to overcome severe acidosis causing the stroke.
14. FRUITS & VEGGIES: Soak for a minimum of 5 minutes to clean off pesticides.
15. ICE CUBES: To help off-set acidic drinks.
16. RICE, BEAN, LEGUMES: Soak for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse clean with low flow 9.5.
17. MEATS: Soak all for 5 to 10 minutes for cleaning and tenderizing.
18. LAUNDRY SOAP: Use 1 to 2 quarts per load in place of laundry soap. Works beautifully for greasy smells like Fast-food Restaurant work clothes.
19. STAINS ON CLOTHES, RUGS, CARPETS: Use as a degreaser for any type of cleaning. Clean oil based stains by soaking the area and letting sit for 10 to 20 minutes and then blot out of carpets and wash if laundry stain as mentioned in step 17.
20. CLEAN OVEN, CLOGGED SINKS & TUBS, REPLACE 409 CLEANER & DRANO: Clean with a scratch pad. Replaces 409 cleaner when dissolving grease and grime in kitchen. Use instead of Drano or other chemicals for clogged sinks and bathtubs.
21. POLISH SILVER: Soak and polish.
22. PAINT THINNER: After using oil-base paints, use to clean up.
23. USE INSTEAD OF “GOO GONE”: Removes greasy, gooey, gummy, sticky problems.
2.5 PH WATER: STRONG ACID
1. KILL ALL MICROBES: Pre-rinse all fruits, vegetables and meat and let sit for one minute before soaking in 11.5. This will kill all microbes. Will also kill MRSA and infections.
2. DISINFECTING: Use for disinfecting anything.
3. ANTI-BACTERIAL SOAP: Use in place of anti-bacterial soap.
4. HARD WATER SPOTS & RUST: Clean hard water spots off of chrome and rust off of metal.
5. FACIAL LIFTING & TIGHTENING: Spray face and neck (not eyes) and rub skin upward until dry. Finish with Beauty Water to tone skin.
6. BRUSH & GARGLE, RESOLVE PERIODONTAL DISEASE & THRUSH, PREVENT ROOT CANALS: Wait one minute and then rinse with 9.5 water for 30 seconds to restore the natural pH. This procedure will prevent or resolve periodontal disease & thrush, & avoid root canals.
7. VOMITING: To stop vomiting take 1-2 Tbsp.
8. OPEN WOUNDS, BURNS, INFECTIONS, STOP BLEEDING, KILLS CANDIDA: Kills bacteria and pathogens. Use on cuts, scrapes to help stop bleeding. Clean twice daily until healed. Do not use any other ointments as they only attract microbes by keeping the area moist and sticky.
9. INFECTED SINUSES: Spray in nose 2x/day for 2 days. Wait 2 minutes, then flush with 11.5.
10. NAIL FUNGUS: Spray twice a day or soak.
11. PINK EYE: Spray infected eye several times through the day and will clear up.
12. SORE THROAT, STREP THROAT, COUGH: Gargle 3-4 times per day or put in spray bottle and spray into throat.
13. POISON IVY: Spray on infected area as often as needed. Will slow down itching and dry up poison ivy much quicker.
14. FEVER BLISTERS, CANCER SORES: Spray or gargle to stop and dry up both.
15. MOLES & WARTS: If you see something abnormal on your skin you may want to soak a gauze pad on a band aid with the 2.5 and apply over the area. Change the band aid at least once a day. Often this process requires 30-60 days before seeing results.
1. Drink with meals only if necessary.
2. Use for making baby formula.
3. Drink with fast-dissolving medication
” BEAUTY WATER “
*pH is similar to rainwater*
1. FACIAL SOAP: Clean face twice a day. Spray after cleaning.
2. HAIR CONDITIONER: Spray hair after showering as this conditions your hair. Try not to use conditioner of any kind as this coats the hair.
3. TONE SKIN: Use as a final rinse in a shower or bath to tone and firm skin.
4. RASHES, DIAPER RASH: Spray on skin to soothe and heal rashes, including diaper rash.
5. PETS: Bathe pets for more lustrous coats.
6. PLANTS: Water indoor and outdoor plants for vigorous growth. Can revive dying plants.
7. EGGS & PASTA: Use to boil eggs and pasta.
8. FREEZING FOOD: Spray on foods before freezing including fish and shrimp so that foods do not lose their flavor.
9. ANTHOCYANINS: For washing and preparing fruits and vegetables containing anthocyanins: plums, grapes, cherries, strawberries, red cabbage, eggplant, soy beans, asparagus.
10. FABRIC SOFTENER: Use in rinse cycle during laundry. One gallon per load.
11. EYEGLASSES: Clean lenses.
12. REPLACE WINDEX: Replace all window and mirror cleaners with Beauty Water.
13. HARDWOOD FLOORS & CERAMIC TILE: For polishing and housecleaning: hardwood floors, ceramic tiles, etc.
8.5 PH WATER TO 9.5 PH WATER
1. SOUPS: Cook all soups with 9.5 water.
2. STIR FRY: Stir fry with 9.5 to steam.
3. WEIGHT LOSS: Drink before you snack and before meals…wait 30 minutes and eat a meal or if still hungry eat a snack… most people are so dehydrated that their thirst mechanism is so weak, that they think they are hungry.
4. GREY HAIR: Often can return original hair color.
5. VISION: Can improve eye vision.
6. SPIDER VEINS: Overtime of drinking the water and cell repairing, spider veins can improve.
7. AROMATHERAPY/SPRITZER: Put any herb like rosemary or lavender in a spray bottle filled with Kangen water, let set for a couple of hours and use as a spritzer in your house for aromatherapy and an air freshener.
Getting Started Drinking Kangen™ Water: It is recommended that everyone who chooses to drink Kangen™ water start by drinking the 8.5 pH water. The Kangen™ water is obtained by pushing the blue button on the front of the machine. Multiple pushes will move you through the three different levels of the Kangen™ water that are produced. This water is dispensed through the TOP flexible hose. Drink at least ½ of your body weight in ounces each day. If you do physically demanding work, participate in strenuous athletics, or are dealing with “sickness issues”…you need to drink more Kangen™ water to help your body move towards and achieve homeostasis. In these situations, it is recommended that you drink at least ¾ of your body weight in ounces, and drinking 1 ounce per pound of body weight per day produces real “miracles”. It is my observation that those people who drink a minimum of ¾ of their body weight in ounces of Kangen™ water per day see the quickest results. After successfully drinking the suggested amount of 8.5 pH water for two weeks (“successfully” means that you are not experiencing any discomfort while drinking the water…other than the frequency of urination), then you may choose to increase the water pH level up to the 9.0 pH setting. Continue drinking the suggested amount of water at this setting each day for at least two more weeks. After successfully drinking the suggested amount of 9.0 pH water (again meaning that you are not experiencing any discomfort while drinking the water other than frequency of urination) then you may choose to increase the water pH level up to the 9.5 pH setting.
Occasionally we find people that experience “cleansing” symptoms. These are typically caused by the body releasing stored toxins and acidic wastes. If you experience any “cleansing” types of symptoms (such as headaches, skin eruptions, loose bowels, coughing, etc.) when you start on the 8.5 pH water, then you should increase the amount of water you are drinking to help neutralize and flush the toxins from your system. If you experience these symptoms after increasing the pH of the water you are consuming, then go back to the last pH setting that you were able to drink without experiencing these symptoms and increase the amount of water that you consume until these symptoms stop. If the reaction gets too severe, one should back off of the pH but INCREASE the volume of water ingested.
CONTACT BRIA WITH ANY QUESTIONS
I am constantly grocery shopping to keep up with fresh foods.
I changed the way I eat drastically in a way. I’ve always loved healthy foods and it was not hard to eat healthy so I thought. I just wasn’t doing it the right way. All my meals always had a carb and a protein together. Therefore making it a catalyst meal in my stomach which made acid break it all down. I was constantly overeating and maybe only eating 3 or 4 times a day. I was getting nowhere and feeling sicker.
Once I changed my meals, to just carbs or just protein I no longer was eating things out of a box! That was a huge deal for me. Most foods that come out of a box or can have a lot of additives and preserves. I needed to be eating fresh clean foods that have a lot of nutrients to heal my damaged digestive tract. It was not easy! I slowly worked my way into it and now look 3 months later I am finally having very little pain. About a week or two ago I started to bring fresh meats back into my diet and I am slowly switching back over to high protein and veggies and very little carbs.
“This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.”
Without even knowing what I was doing I started shopping an “Urban” style of shopping.
You’re probably wondering what I am talking about so I’ll explain a little to you. First, off this style of shopping mostly came from Europe because of a higher percentage of people live in urban settings then America. We are pretty spread out here in America, making it harder to go to the grocery store every day or a couple of times a week. Think of it as a health investment though! Don’t look at it as a chore look at it as an investment in your health! By shopping more, even if it is every Saturday or Sunday to get your fresh foods. You are saving money by not letting anything go to waste. Also, something I found that works well is to buy the markdown foods on there sell-by date making them cheaper and Ill cook them that day.
When it comes to grocery shopping for me there are some veggies I always keep stocked in the house!
I love these veggies because I can make a lot of meals with them. They are Kale, spinach, zucchini, fresh garlic, onion, portabella mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, spaghetti squash, and red potatoes. It sounds like a lot but I have found that if I always keep those ingredients stocked I’m good to go. I probably stop 3 times a week at the local grocery store, to pick up fresh meats or anything I might need for the meals I’m making. You may be thinking that’s crazy I don’t have time for that and I don’t really either what so ever! I have made it a lifestyle habit to always have fresh foods in my house. Working in town or close to town allows me to stop on my way home from work to pick up whatever I may need. My health comes the first-period end of story.
You don’t always have to go to the grocery store and spend over 100$. I use to do that just because I wanted to stay stocked up. By doing that I bought too many vegetables, which ended in a lot of them going bad because I didn’t get to them in time. I had plenty of other foods to cook. I came up with a way to try to not waste any foods in my fridge. When I start to run out of food Ideas I will go on Pinterest and look up recipes with food that I have in my house, then I tweak the recipe to what I have in my house. Its been working really well lately. It also helps save you money and get your fridge cleaned out before anything goes to waste. Then I go grocery shopping and stock up with all my basic ingredients.
You will learn what works for your lifestyle and what doesn’t just like I’m doing. Don’t be scared to try new things and give your self an hour or two a day to make your food. The only way to eat clean and healthy is to prepare your own foods.
I look at it as investing in your self! You are worth it!
Hopefully, you found some of this information helpful.
I would love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave questions and comments. I’m always posting the food I make on Instagram.
Let’s Talk Exfoliation
“This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.”
This is one of my new favorite body scrubs!! It is made locally by Raw Garden Scrubs, this one is the Orange Clove.
Exfoliating is a very important part of our skincare routines.
When a proper exfoliation is done it removes the barrier of dead skin cells that have been clogging the skin and uncovers fresh newer skin cells. Allowing moisturizers or other nourishing serums to penetrate more deeply into the skin, which makes them more effective.
Why do we need to Exfoliate?
When you find your skin looking dull, rough, or dry. It’s probably time for exfoliation. The skin cells have started to pile up on the surface of your skin. Therefore, the more buildup of dead skin cells can result in excess oils and clogged pores leading to blemishes or acne.
What are some of the benefits?
Exfoliating improves the texture of your skin, making your skin feel silky soft to the touch. It also helps with evening skin tone.
Proper exfoliation can help counteract signs of aging, by helping our skin get rid of dead skin. As we age the ability to shed our skin cells naturally slows down. Sucks I know!
It helps with breakouts, allowing the blemishes to come to the surface faster. This helps keep your skin from future clogged pores when we are constantly cleaning them out.
Oily and Acne-Prone?
This is me all the way! When it comes to exfoliating oily and acne-prone skin stay away from rough physical scrubs because they can contribute to breakouts. I stick with getting an acne facial treatments once a month (I try really hard to stick with that). I also have these corrective rounds from Believe that are a mini peel, I use that twice a week.
You all have to be extra careful not to over-exfoliate, especially in the winter where most people’s skin gets dehydrated more than usual. A good antioxidant scrub twice or three times a week spreading the days out will be good. Just remember your sensitive! Acne-prone can still be sensitive!
Now when it comes to the body you don’t have to be as gentle as you are with the face! I still like to keep it as natural as possible though! My go-to always is just a plain natural sugar right out of the cabinet. So I’m just going to share some of my favorite body scrubs!
The first one is Orange Clove made by Raw Garden Scrubs. Absolutely love is scrub makes your skin feel refreshed and exfoliated! I highly recommend checking their other products out! Also, use another one of there the Vanilla Pomegranate.
This is what I use on my face for a weekly exfoliation!
Hopefully, some of that information was helpful!:)
What I’ve been doing to prevent premature aging skin.
No matter what our skin will age with us if we let it.
80% of how your skin ages, is in your control!!!
I’m already wishing I had started taking better care of my skin at a younger age. But sadly the truth is I did not quite care that much about my skin when I was a teenager.
I struggled with acne my whole life from the start of puberty into adulthood. I’m 25 years old, almost 26 and finally excepted the fact that I am acne-prone and will forever have to learn to keep my acne managed & in check.
Crazy to think that my acne has driven me to be fascinated by skin, opening my eyes to the aging side!
We can start to see wrinkles as early as 25 years old. Not sure about you but I am going to do whatever it takes to prevent aging, from happening.
“This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.”
These are some tips that I personally use to prevent aging skin and highly suggest you add to your lifestyle.
- Drink More Water!
Ahh yes, the sound of a broken record! You already knew this was going to be the first tip. Our skin from head to toe is our largest organ; it makes up 15% of our weight! It needs water to stay hydrated. (You’re like a grape don’t dry out and turn into a raisin). We are all mostly dehydrated from our acidic lifestyles, everything starts from inside. Learn more ways to hydrate & alkalize the body.
- Eat Fruits & Vegetables
Yes, fruits & veggies have lots of health’s benefits but their vitamins feed our skin that houses our hair and nails. Our skin needs vitamins from A-K. They all serve their purpose in benefiting our skin.
- Don’t let your skin get dry!
Keep that beautiful skin of yours moisturized because dry skin is at the top of the list when it comes to aging skin. Even if you have oily skin like me, find a good oil-free moisturizer. If you’re prone to dry skin, find a good hyaluronic serum that you put under your moisturizer to bind the moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
My hands are proof that you shouldn’t let your skin get dry out! They show the most age.
- Always use some form of SPF!!!
I can’t stress this one enough! The sun can be our worst enemy. UV rays cause 90% of premature aging skin which involves wrinkles. Those spots you call age spots, well most of them are sun damage. Along with the risk of skin cancer. Please, where some sort of sunscreen.
- Keep your Skin Exfoliated
This will help your skin renew faster and allow your cells to turn over without clogging. Exfoliating the skin has many benefits from leaving the skin soft, evening skin tone and so on. As we age sometimes our skin needs help. Getting professional exfoliation is a must, the results are amazing. Please never ever over-exfoliate, it will set you back from getting the results you want and it will make your skin sensitive. Therefore, that being said no more than 2 or 3 times a week, should you be exfoliating. We don’t want to be exfoliating back to back. These are great at home exfoliators.
When it comes to deep exfoliation by professionals, it is good to get them every 4 to 6 weeks (Depending on which service you got done, check with your skincare provider) it will keep your skin on a great schedule and help you see the results you want.
- Get some sleep!!
Our lives are crazy and we just don’t get enough sleep as we should. But we should be getting at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep a night. It is very important due to the fact that a lot is happening while our bodies are at rest. When we are sleeping, cellular renewal is taking place. Cellular renewal is when the body is repairing its self from free radicals from everyday damage from environmental and natural damages.
Well, there you have it what I am doing currently to prevent MY skin from aging early.
Hopefully, you found some of this information helpful in preventing premature aging skin.
I would love to hear your thoughts!!