Why I Choose Kangen Water
let me begin by telling you a story….
I was first introduced to Kangen water back in 2018, it was not until September of 2019 that I got to try the water for the first time out of one of my girlfriend’s machine on a business retreat in Utah!
She had been drinking the water for a little over a year and swore by it. I was mindblown by the variety of uses one simple water machine had, not only for health but also for sustainable, waste-free living.
I already had it in the back of my mind that I wanted a machine after learning so many amazing things about the water that I actually ordered a K8 machine right before I left for my Utah trip. So I would have the machine when I got home from the trip!
I’ve been drinking only Kangen water for almost 2 & 1/2 months… I am basically becoming a water snob to say the least!
I’ve always been the girl to pride myself on my willingness to prioritize my health: choosing to eat more plant-based, choosing to say no to common medications and finding an alternate remedy, etc. But I always just chose tap water or bottled water; mostly because I was uneducated and ignorant (ignorant because for so many years, friends and strangers would tell me the negative factors that came with tap water.. “its so acidic.. its full of fluoride and rust, don’t you always worry about your health?! As if you drink tap water!”.. I’ve heard it all..).
However, I’ve also always been the girl who’s prone to food sensitivities and struggles with digestive issues like IBS & Ulcers.
I can already say I have seen some major changes! I went from having a flare-up of my IBS/ ulcer about every day to only have 3 flare-ups in 2 1/2 weeks. My acid reflux is down I am no longer eating tums like candy!
I can not wait to keep share more healthy changes. Throughout the next few months!
… NOW LET ME FINALLY TELL YOU WHY I LOVE MY KANGEN MACHINE.
Kangen Water machines provide fresh, alkalized and ionized drinking water to promote health, beauty water that’s ideal for your skin (and many other things), strong acidic water that’s used as a disinfectant, and strong alkaline water that’s used as an emollient.
WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER CHEAPER, SMALLER AND SIMPLER MACHINES ON THE MARKET, WHY CHOOSE KANGEN?
Kangen machines are the ONLY machines in the world that are certified Medical Grade Device Water Ionizers.
Enagic is now the only ionizer company in the world with WQA (Water Quality Association) Gold Seal Certification. WQA is the international “Mark of Product Quality” and is recognized around the world as the leading certification of water excellence. The Gold Seal Certification from WQA is awarded to the most reliable and trusted producers of quality drinking water.
I use my machine daily to:
The process of ionization reduces the size of the water cluster (also termed micro-clustered: which penetrates the body on a deep cellular level) to easily hydrate the cells and enhancing waste removal.
BALANCE BODY PH:
Kangen water has a raised pH by taking tap water and splitting the water molecule, resulting in positively charged hydrogen ions and negatively charged hydroxyl ions. Great, but what does that even mean?! … Basically, by consuming alkalized ionized water (which is exactly what Kangen water is), you are putting your body in a state that does not allow the disease to grow.
INCREASE BLOOD OXYGENATION:
By increasing your blood’s oxygen level via the consumption of ionized alkaline water your blood is buffered almost effortlessly. Alkaline blood is one of the prerequisites to longevity. Disease simply cannot thrive and survive in highly oxygenated blood.
NEUTRALISE FREE RADICALS:
Kangen water provides extra electrons that neutralize destructive free radicals circulating throughout the body. Kangen water carries a high negative ORP (oxidation-reduction potential) when it’s first produced, making it a potent anti-oxidant. It would take 5 pounds of blueberries to get the same antioxidant benefits from 2 glasses of Kangen water
And that’s just for my health, not even mentioning the array of environmental benefits...
I DONT DRINK BOTTLED WATER BECAUSE:
A recent study showed nearly 25,000 chemicals were found in a single bottle of water. Many of these chemicals “mimic the effects of potent pharmaceuticals” inside your body. You can read more about the study here!
- It has more often than not been sitting in BPA laden plastic bottles for 1-2 years in the heat and direct sunlight whilst being shipped on boats before it reaches the shelves in a store (in case you weren’t aware, BPA is linked to a variety of health problems)
- Statistics show that only 1 in 3 plastic bottles are recycled.. and even then, most plastic can only be recycled once… meaning after its second use.. it becomes landfill!
- The above leads to the undeniable fact that plastic bottles are unsustainable. They are not biodegradable and will literally pollute our earth for thousands of years to come.. also killing marine and wildlife.
- What a waste of money! When I can fill up my reusable bottle and be responsible for my thirst while I am out of the house.. why the heck would I put my hard-earned dollar into a big corporate water bottled water company that doesn’t care for my health or the environment? It’s not for me.
- And last but not least… Plastic bottled water is simply unethical, there is no argument around that.
Okay, but what about distilled water and alkaline bottled water? Or other water filters (reverse osmosis, Brita etc):
- Distilled water: it is highly acidic and essentially ‘dead’. It has little to no electrolytes or antioxidant properties.
- Reverse osmosis: lacks essential minerals. The process of reverse osmosis essentially strips water of all components, and therefore usually has synthetic minerals added back in.
- Brita: only removes some pollutants (fluoride, chlorine etc) and the filters also need to be replaced often, otherwise it’s ineffective. These filters have no means to ionize or alkalize the water.
- Bottled alkaline water: well.. in my opinion, that’s a straight-up scam. Why? Because water that is in a plastic bottle has most likely been in that bottle for 1-2 years before it’s sold. Its essentially ‘dead’, stale water that has no active minerals, no anti-oxidant properties, and heck, its ridiculously expensive. For bottled alkaline water to test alkaline, these companies add artificial alkaline enhancements. pure, alkalized, ionized, anti-oxidant rich water has a shelf life of 24-48 hours and no more.
And that concludes why I choose to drink Kangen water.
Of course, if you’re still unsure and have unanswered questions…
please don’t hesitate to send me a message! I’m more than happy to have a chat.